Thursday, June 10, 2010

Groovey New Style





Thanks to Terah, my trusted hairstylist and owner of Bottega, I am sporting a new funky ---very short--hairdo. Terah is not only a talented hairstylist, but one of the most beautiful women in Raleigh. Besides running her own salon she is training for a half marathon in October. Terah was kind enough to give her time and talent to give me a chance to have a little fun with my hair before it falls out. It's a new look for me and I plan to enjoy it as long as I can. Thanks, Terah, for making this part of my treatment easier to bare.

Besides adjusting to the idea of being bald, I am having a little trouble eating. I just need to experiment more...I have found that frozen fruit right out of the bag is refreshing and tasty. so today I bought a big bag of blueberries and peaches. What I don't eat out of the bag I plan to blend up in my juicer.


Vlad claims I've been an emotional roller coaster...who me? Nah! But I have to admit I thought the world would end when I couldn't login to work from home. I had a crying fit over that and promptly walked myself to the gym to get on the bike. On my way I called Vlad to tell him I was sad and blue and was going to the gym for an attitude adjustment. An hour later Vlad shows up at the gym (how did he get in?!) to surprise me with a little gift box. Inside I found a beautiful pair of earrings: the perfect gift hand delivered by an incredibly thoughtful man. Now who could be sad and blue after that?

Vlad with his new additions:

3 comments:

  1. The short hair was a ride... First it was received with less than positive thoughts but after a few up and down sessions I thin now the short hair is IN! It helps a lot when everybody likes it ... that usually makes her change her mind :-).

    I love the short hair and it works great with those earnings. ... And imagine, I bought those before I saw her with her newly short hair ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome hair style! I think you look really hip -- and maybe you should consider it when your hair grows back after the treatment!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Awesome hair. I thought you were going to do something really radical. I loved the way it looks, especially in the back. You might want to consider this do as one to try again, even if you ARE NOT losing your hair. PS- Love the earings too. Good job Vlad.

    ReplyDelete